[Sept 18, 2018]
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
NCCIC encourages users and administrators to review Apple security pages for the following products and apply the necessary updates:
- Apple Support 2.4 for iOS(link is external)
- Safari 12(link is external)
- watchOS 5(link is external)
- tvOS 12(link is external)
- iOS 12(link is external)
Cyber Security Tips:
– Users are highly recommended to apply the necessary updates.