[Sept 20, 2018]
One of the world’s most dangerous Android and iPhone spyware program has been found deployed against targets across 45 countries around the world over the last two years, a new report from Citizen Lab revealed.
The infamous spyware, dubbed Pegasus, is developed by NSO Group—an Israeli company which is mostly known for selling high-tech surveillance tools capable of remotely cracking into iPhones and Android devices to intelligence agencies around the world.
Pegasus is NSO Group’s most powerful creation that has been designed to hack iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices remotely, allowing an attacker to access an incredible amount of data on a target victim, including text messages, calendar entries, emails, WhatsApp messages, user’s location, microphone, and camera—all without the victim’s knowledge.
Cyber Security Tips:
– Always Lock Your Phone when no use.
– Don’t root or jailbreak your phone.
– Use Antivirus/Security Software.
– Turn Off Your Bluetooth always.
– Avoid using Public Wi-Fi Networks.
– Install Your Updates of Phone & Apps & Verify Your Apps.
– Don’t Just Click On Links.
– Remember To Log Out from any service or wallet from your phone.
– Don’t Keep Sensitive Data On Your Phone.