[Oct 11, 2018]
Apple security updates covered mainly iCloud for Windows 7.7 where there are 19 vulnerabilities are reported and 2 vulnerabilities are reported under iOS 12.0.1 by various companies and individuals that affect WebKit.
The Vulnerability descriptions are given below:
iCloud for Windows 7.7 0 – WebKit
- Unexpected interaction causes an ASSERT failure in Windows 7 and later version.
- Cross-origin Security Errors includes the accessed frame’s origin in Windows 7 and later version.
- Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution in Windows 7 and later version.
iOS 12.0.1 – VoiceOver & Quick Look
- A local attacker may be able to view photos and contacts from the lock screen.
- A local attacker may be able to share items from the lock screen.
Cyber Security Tips :
- Update your Apple system as recommended.