[12th Oct, 2018]
India faces one of the highest cyber security threats, nearly thrice the number of alerts faced by global companies, says Cisco.
- 39% Of threats go unattended due to lack of required skill sets.
- 56% Of investigated alerts turn out to be false.
Indian breaches caused a lower financial impact as opposed to its regional counterparts
- 27% Of Indian respondents reporting the cost of a breach to less than $100,000
- 1/5th said a breach cost between $5 mn to $10 mn
- 25% In India said a breach cost between $1-5 mn
- 52% The same for Australia, the highest
- 70% Agreed to security upgrade
Use of multiple vendors and products making the challenge more complex
- 57%Surveyed organisations work with over 10 security vendors
- 8% Have over 50 vendors